Do you want to build a strong personal brand, become a recognized expert or even become a thought leader? Thought leaders become recognized not just for what they know, but for their ideas and their contributions to the world. They share their expertise and engage a community of followers—while enhancing their own reputation in their fields.
Denise Brosseau, CEO of the Thought Leadership Lab and author of the best-seller Ready to Be a Thought Leader?, will deliver a dynamic keynote with workshop sessions to help attendees explore their spheres of influence, whether that sphere is at work, in the community or in advocacy for the profession. In this session based on her popular courses at Stanford Business School and on LinkedIn Learning, she will share the mindset and skill set that makes a thought leader, including
- The typical journey from leader to thought leader;
- Tools, actions and strategies to position yourself as a thought leader and scale your ideas to reach the widest possible audience—online and off;
- How thought leadership can be deployed as a tool for your own career advancement;
- Next steps to increase your influence and impact this year; and finally…
- How to avoid pitfalls along the way.
Hear from our keynote speaker:
The WOLC keynote speaker is made possible by EssilorLuxottica.
|THANK YOU TO OUR 2021 SPONSORS|