Please click here to nominate your colleagues for the 2022 Theia Awards of Excellence.
Each of the award categories open for nominations is named for a trailblazing woman optometrist. This year, the Industry Influence category is open to women ODs as well as women who are not optometrists.
- Leadership: organizational or community leadership or advocacy
- Mentoring: active role in guiding others in practice management and more beyond optometry school
- Innovation: outreach, marketing, practice models, inventions, etc.
- Education: inspirational, motivational educator
- Young OD: an OD within 10 years of graduation who shows any/all of the above qualities
- Industry Influence: open to women ODs and non-ODs who are influencing the future of the profession in their industry roles or affiliations
- Business: women ODs who have shown keen business skills and innovation in the promotion/growth of their practices or business
Nominations close on August 15, 2022. You may nominate one or multiple people here.
Now in its seventh years, the annual Theia awards have honored 38 women ODs who have influenced the profession and countless peers with their dedication, commitment, resilience, innovation and leadership. See the previous winners below.