Want to get started or add to your skills with myopia management? This year, Vision By Design, the annual educational program from the American Academy of Orthokeratology and Myopia Control (AAOMC) is offering a year-long, online Virtual Boot Camp, starting Monday, June 14, 2021, with all courses available for 12 months. The COPE-approved sessions on topography, sclerals, practice management, essential staff training and more. Visit orthokmeeting.com for more information.
Also, CooperVision Specialty EyeCare has submitted several videos to Vision by Design’s Virtual Boot Camp, which showcase the company’s broad portfolio of specialty lens designs from Blanchard, GP Specialists and Paragon. These focus on helping ECPs better differentiate their practices through expanded clinical knowledge of myopia management and scleral and advanced contact lens management.
“CooperVision is deeply committed to advancing the profession through its ongoing collaboration with ECPs. We believe these videos will greatly enhance ECPs’ abilities to better understand the challenges of fitting specialty lenses and address the needs of hard-to-fit patients,” said Leah Johnson, OD, FAAO, Director of Professional Affairs, CooperVision Specialty EyeCare, Americas. “Ultimately, our hope is that these videos will empower the eye care community to drive growth and profitability to their practices, and enhance the industry as a whole.”
Through the online product and training sessions, ECPs will have the opportunity to hear from other likeminded professionals and industry leaders on how they’ve leveraged CooperVision Specialty EyeCare’s portfolio of contact lenses to drive success in their practice. The full list of videos are as follows:
- Power Your Practice with Paragon CRT®
- Paragon CRT® Basic Training: Clinical Tips and Techniques for Success
- GP Specialists’ Portfolio for Ortho-K: iSee®, Paragon CRT®, GOV® and
- OrthoTool™iSee® Ortho-K with the MM1 Retinal Defocus System
- Decoding Ortho-K Fitting Challenges: Moderate to Advanced Cases
- Ultimate Design Control for Ultimate Results, featuring Onefit™ MED and Onefit™ MED+
- How to Design the Ideal Scleral Lens for Each patient with Onefit™ MED and Onefit™ MED+